FrameScope /WireScope 350 Download
FrameScope/WireScope 350 Download:
Download the latest software package for your WireScope / FrameScope 350 product - Version 3.2.8 :
You must uninstall the previous version of ScopeData Pro prior to installing the new software. Failing to do so may cause unpredictable behavior.
This Version Includes:
- ScopeData Pro for the PC
- FrameScope 350 for the FrameScope 350/Dual Remote 350
- WireScope 350 for the WireScope/Dual Remote 350
- WireScope 155 v 5.21 for the WireScope/Dual Remote 155 (English version only)
New Features Added
- Frame Loss Rate tests and Back-to-Back tests had been added into the RFC 2544 Testing.
- Inter-operability between FrameScopeTM 350 and FrameScopeTM Pro for RFC 2544 Testing.
- RFC 2544 web report enhancement.
- Latest updates of cables and connectors databases.
NOTE: After installing software version 3.2.8 or later, the main cabling screen on the WireScope 350 or FrameScope 350 displays a new simplified user interface with Class D and Class E buttons. If you would like to return to the original "Expert Mode" screen, please see the instructions below.
Please read chapter 8 for Software Upgrade Utility Guide for FrameScope / WireScope 350.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2003-08-24||5.20||Version 5.20 includes many new major features.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- Information Not Available
- Does Not Require a License
- See Above
- WireScope FrameScope 350