TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool
Import, analyze, edit and present your thermal images to your clients swiftly with TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool. With this PC software, you could change color settings and corrective parameters, add color alarm, or pick and choose any of the six measurement analysis tools or diagrams to help you present your findings to your customers clearly.
This software now supports synchronization of IR images for temperature trending analysis. On top of that, there is a special feature to create custom color palettes that are suitable for your applications.
TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, for use with U5850 series TrueIR thermal imagers.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2016-09-23||2.0||TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool with video recording feature for U5850A Series thermal imagers (Firmware version 1.30 and above).|
How to Download
- Download the software zip file, unzip and save the file in PC.
How to Install
- Click on the software application file for automated installation.
- To install Firmware version 1.30 and above click http://www.keysight.com/main/software.jspx?ckey=2517479&lc=eng&cc=US&nid=-32903.1090751&id=2517479
- Learn how to stream and record video with Keysight thermal imager in Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I--2OS4PG_w
- Make sure the USB Mode is set to “Data Streaming” in your thermal imager setting to enable the video streaming and recording feature.
- You need administrator right to install the software. If you encountered this problem, right-click on the installer and choose “Run as administrator”.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
Screen resolution: 1024×768 and above
Available RAM: 4 GB and above
Hard disk space: 10 GB free disk space at runtime
Microsoft .NET Framework Runtime version 4.0
Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2007 SP3 and above
- U5855A, U5856A, U5857A (Firmware version 1.30 and above).