Advanced Power System N6900 & N7900 Firmware
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2015-10-20||A.01.16||Includes signed Java applet and bug fixes|
How to Download
- Click the Download button.
- Save the file to your computer and note the directory where the file is saved. A firmware update installed over the LAN, GPIB, or USB interface is a file with a .upd extension.
Unzip the file to access the .upd file.
How to Install
From the utility directory or Start menu, start the utility (FWUpdate.exe). The utility will prompt you for the location of the .upd file. Follow the additional prompts to complete the installation. The update may take several seconds to complete and will reboot the instrument. After the update is complete, exit the utility.
It is not necessary to re-calibrate the instrument following a firmware-update; however, the instrument may need to be re-secured if it was unsecured to perform the update.
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
- Must have one of the instruments listed.
- N6950A, N6951A, N6952A, N6953A, N6954A, N6970A, N6971A, N6972A, N6973A, N6974A, N6976A, N6977A, N7950A, N7951A, N7952A, N7953A, N7954A, N7970A, N7972A, N7973A, N7974A, N7976A, N7977A