Transferring data files from the your 35670A to your PC has become easier than ever before with the DataLink software. DataLink is a Windows based application that provides seamless integration between the 35670A and your PC. Now, data files on the 35670A can be transferred to the PC with ease.
The DataLink Solution enables you to:
Eliminate the need to transfer data files via a floppy disk
- View and transfer data files present in your 35670A
- Reduce access and download time
DataLink Data Transfer Solution (35670A Option 1G0)
This no charge option available for new 35670A instruments, gives you everything you need to transfer data files from your 35670A through the USB port of your Personal Computer. Data files saved on the 35670A RAM, non-volatile RAM or floppy drive may be transferred using the DataLink solution.
In addition to the DataLink software, this option comes standard with the 82357B GPIB to USB converter. This converter connects between the GPIB interface of the 35670A to the USB interface of your PC.
DataLink Data Transfer Software Upgrade (35670U Option 1G1)
This low-cost upgrade option for DataLink.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2008-07-01||220.127.116.11||DataLink is a Windows based application that provides seamless integration between the 35670A and your PC.|
How to Download
- Click the Download button.
- Select the appropriate executable file
- Choose Download
How to Install
- Select run or save to the directory of your choice.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP2
- 2000 SP4
To determine the firmware revision of your 35670A, press [system utility], [MORE] (F9), [S/N Version] (F7).
• Instruments with A.00.xx require firmware revision A.00.30.
• Instruments with A.01.xx. require firmware revision A.01.11.
The firmware upgrade for both revisions may be purchased from as 35670U option UE2
- 35670A must already have instrument BASIC installed. If it does not, please order 35670U option 1G1.
- GPIB cable is required to use the GPIB I/O hardware products.
- I/O libraries 15.0 or later, available at www.agilent.com/find/iolib
- To use DataLink software, one of the following I/O hardware products is required: 82350B, 82351A, 82357B, or E5810A.