Test Exec SL Version 7 Patches and Hotfixes
Test Exec SL Version 7 Software Updates
Patches and Hotfixes for Test Exec SL 7 Version 7
This version of TestExec SL version 7.1.5 provides enhancements like:
1. enabling user to send a formatted string and data in operator user interface.
2. A new data log field of 'Unit Type' has been added. This field is automatically updated with result's unit type for an action.
3. An enhancement has been made to allow user to create / customize front panel in .NET.
4. An enhancement has been made in TestExec SL ActiveX Control and TestExec Core to introduce new property and method for checking an action is thread safe or non thread safe.
5. An enhancement has been made to display threaded test information such as test name, uut position name and sequence name for timeout thread at Main sequence, Waitthread, Testgroup, Local sequence and External sequence.
For full information of enhancements and bug fixes in this patch, please refer to the readme.txt file in the installation folder.
|2016-01-06||7.1.5||TestExec SL Version 7.1.5|
- Please click on the Download button to download the patch
- Please unzip the file and double click on the setup.exe file.
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows XP SP2
- TestExec SL 7.1.1 must be installed first in order to apply the TestExec SL 7.1.5 patch.
- TS-5040, TS-5020, TS-8989, TS-5400 PXI, TS-8900