Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A Digital HH Scope (Revision 0.37)
Install this software update in the following instrument.
New Features, Resolved Issues and Revision History:
See ReleaseNotes_SW.txt and ReleaseNotes_FW.txt files.
Install Instructions and Software Requirements:
See README.txt file.
For the EasyEXPERT version A.05.50 or later, one of the following licenses is required.
NOTE: Even though the "Licensing" section in the below "Previous Versions" tab states that the license is required, EasyEXPERT version A.05.0 or earlier does not need the license. So you can download, install, and use the version A.05.0 or earlier without the license.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-18||0.37||Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A digital handheld oscilloscope (Revision 0.37).|
How to Download
- Run or save the ScopeLink_v0.37_a.exe installer file by clicking on the Download button.
How to Install
- Step 1: Close all other applications running on your PC, double-click the Scope Link installer file to start the installation.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
Step 3: Click Finish when the installation has completed. A shortcut for this application software will be created on your desktop.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- 1. Ensure that the handheld scope is loaded with firmware version 0.129.0 and above, in order the Scope Link software. Download the firmware here :www.agilent.com/find/U1600_installers
2. The Agilent Scope Link software requires a PC with the minimum requirements installed:-
• Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 or higher
• Processor speed 800 MHz or higher
• RAM memory 256 MB or higher
• 1 GB hard disk free space or higher
• Available USB port
- U1610A U1620A