Keysight VEE Runtime provides an environment to run VEE programs, and is separate from the VEE Pro development environment. You cannot develop programs with VEE Runtime.
• The version of VEE Runtime used to run a program must be the same or newer than the version of VEE Pro used to develop the program.
• The version of the Keysight I/O Libraries must be compatible with the version of the VEE Pro development environment used to develop your program, and with VEE Runtime.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2013-11-27||9.32||This self-extracting file contains Keysight VEE Runtime 9.32. If you wish to use VEE Runtime 9.32 to control instruments, you also need IO Libraries Suite 15.1 or higher.|
How to Download
- Click the download link and save the installer.
How to Install
- Run the downloaded installer. If you do not have the .NET Framework 3.5 prerequisite installed, please follow the appropriate instructions based on your operating System:
- Windows XP and Vista
- Download and install .NET Framework 3.5 : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22
- Windows 7
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off under Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 then click OK.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- See Above