N1010A FlexDCA Pro Software
N1010A FlexDCA Pro is a software application that provides oscilloscope and eye/mask measurement capabilities on your PC when connected to a compatible Keysight DCA.
N1010A FlexDCA Pro now connects to:
• 86100D DCA-X mainframes running the legacy UI or running FlexDCA. Install this download on both your PC and the DCA-X itself.
• 86100C DCA-J mainframes running the legacy UI. Ensure that it runs firmware revision A.10.83 (free download from the 86100C support page).
• N10xx DCA-M products which have no firmware on the instrument itself.
Version A.05.00 and above has been temporarily removed due to an intermittent start up issue.
For Windows XP use A.04.5x which is available under the Previous Versions tab.
Firmware Release Notes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2015-10-31||A.04.54||Improved throughput for TDR measurements as well as other enhancements and bug fixes. (Windows XP version)|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the upgrade file to a USB flash drive or LAN folder that will be available to the target machine.
- For best results on the 86100D mainframe, use the rear panel USB ports.
How to Install
- Close all open applications.
- Run the installation package, following all instructions to install your new firmware version.
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License
- Windows XP SP3
- Information Not Available