Installing InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Oscilloscope Firmware
You can see a summary of firmware changes in the Release Notes (in the Supporting Documentation section).
Keysight provides regular updates to our InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscope firmware to provide new features, incorporate customer suggestions, and ensure proper functionality. Please check the Release Notes for details of new features and updates. You must update your firmware when enabling new features.
To see your oscilloscope's current firmware version, press the front panel [Help] key; then press the About Oscilloscope softkey.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2015-11-02||2.41||This is the firmware for the 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a USB flash drive or to a temporary directory on your computer.
- CAUTION: SAVE this file, DO NOT OPEN, UNZIP, UNPACK, or EXTRACT, this file; you should have only 1 file; please check the file name (it should be 2000XSeries.02.41.2015102200.cab) and size (it should be 19.2 MB) before you try to install it.
- If you are unable to SAVE the file, please try a different browser or contact us for help.
How to Install
- To update your oscilloscope's firmware, do one of the following:
- Place the file on a USB flash drive, connect it to the oscilloscope, press [Utility] > File Explorer, select the file; then, press Load File.
- If your oscilloscope is on the network: you can place the file on your computer, access the oscilloscope's Web Interface (see the User's Guide for details), click Instrument Utilities, select Firmware Version, browse to select the file; then, click Install.
- After your oscilloscope's firmware is updated, check the calibration status: press [Utility] > Service > User Cal Status. If "Results: OK" is displayed, you do not need to recalibrate. If calibration is required, press the Start User Cal softkey.
- Does Not Require a License
- CAUTION: When upgrading your oscilloscope, download the .cab file, and load the complete file into the oscilloscope. Please do not “unpack” or “unzip” the .cab upgrade file; you could potentially only load a portion of the required files in the package. This could result in your oscilloscope becoming non-operational, requiring it to be sent to a Keysight service center to be repaired.
- DSOX2002A, DSOX2004A, DSOX2012A, DSOX2014A, DSOX2022A, DSOX2024A, MSOX2002A, MSOX2004A, MSOX2012A, MSOX2014A, MSOX2022A, MSOX2024A