Keysight Medalist SPI 3.1.6.02 Software Patch
Available Date: May 2010
System Requirements: SP50 Series3
Operating System: Windows® XP Professional
Software Requirements: 3.1.6
This software patch contains changes to the SPI software which will improve its stability. Details of the solution can be found in the release note. This is not a complete AOI software installation. The SPI system must have 3.1.6 software installed prior to installing this patch.
To download this patch, you need to have a valid login account. To register for an account, click here
1. Exit the SP GUI application.
2. Backup the current AOIpEngine.exe and spGUI.exe in c:\Program Files\Keysight Technologies\SP Series folder.
3. Unzip the package to a temporary location, example c:\temp folder or desktop.
4. Double-click on setup.exe.
5. Select “Yes”.
6. Select “OK”.
7. Select “Finish” to reboot your PC.
Note: Windows XP is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2010-05-10||3.1.6.02||The Keysight OLP 3.1.6.02 software patch contains new features and corrects several issues for test development and test execution.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Requires a License