N9030A PXA Signal Analyzer Instrument Software
- Instruments running the Windows 7 operating system - See the Current Version tab below
- Instruments running the Windows XP operating system - See the Previous Versions tab below
To determine the operating system installed refer to the certificate of authenticity (COA) on the rear panel of the instrument.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2016-10-19||A.18.17||Downloadable installation file of the latest software version for instruments running the Windows 7 operating system...|
How to Download
- If your analyzer is connected to the network, download the software update package directly onto the analyzer and run the file.
- Otherwise, download the package onto your PC and transfer the file to the analyzer using a USB storage device.
- Note: Do not run the instrument software executable file on your personal computer. It must be run on the analyzer that is being updated.
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7