86100C Infiniium DCA-J Firmware Upgrade
Firmware version A.10.02-A.10.8x is required to connect the 86100C to N1010A FlexDCA Remote Access software running on an external PC.
Select the 86100C Firmware Upgrade below and download it to a local PC, or directly to the 86100C. Follow the upgrade procedure as outlined below.
1. Copy the firmware upgrade file to a USB Flash Drive, external USB CD-RW drive, LAN folder, or other device so that the file will be available to copy to the 86100C.
2. On the 86100C, click Exit on the File menu and then click Yes to exit the 86100C application.
3. On the Start menu, click My Computer.
4. Select the D:drive and create a new folder. Give the new folder a meaningful name, for example, Software Upgrade.
5. Copy the upgrade file from an external memory device to your new folder.
6. Select the upgrade file to begin the installation. Click Next twice for the installation wizard to automatically uninstall the current version and install the newer version.
7. From the Windows desktop, double-click the program icon to start the 86100C software.