N2865A USB Host Module Firmware
The firmware update file below, DSO3000_Series_USB_Host_Module_Update, can be installed to fix a color printing problem. This firmware update was tested only for the HP Deskjet 6490 printer.
- USB flash drive, 128 MB or less.
- N2865A USB host module attached to the 3000 Series oscilloscope.
To update the USB host module firmware:
- Download the file below to the USB flash drive.
- Attach the flash drive to the USB host module (which must be attached to the 3000 Series oscilloscope). The 3000 Series oscilloscope may be powered up or down.
- When powered up, the 3000 Series oscilloscope should recognize the flash drive and display a dialog showing the update progress. There is no message that indicates the update was successful.
- Once the progress dialog disappears, power down the oscilloscope, remove the flash drive, plug in the printer, wait a few seconds, then power up the oscilloscope.