For firmware revision 1.08 and greater, updates to the 53210A counter are available through the instrument’s LAN, GPIB, and USB IO ports, or front panel USB ‘host’ port using the Keysight Firmware Update Utility.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2015-06-20||2.05||Firmware update 2.05.|
- Click the Download button.
- Save the firmware file to your computer and note the directory where the file is saved. Firmware updates installed over the LAN, GPIB, or USB interface are files with .upd extensions.
- Unzip the file to access the .upd file. For updates using a front panel USB drive, the utility extracts the required files from the (unzipped) .upd file.
- If not currently installed, download and install the Firmware Update Utility.
- From the utility directory or Start menu, start the utility (FWUpdate.exe). The utility will prompt you for the location of the .upd file. Follow the additional prompts to complete the installation.
If updating from the LAN, USB, or GPIB interface the instrument address is required. With the instrument turned on, pressing Help – About displays the addresses.
The update may take several seconds to complete and will reboot the instrument. After the update is complete, exit the utility.
It is not necessary to re-calibrate the instrument following a firmware-update; however, the instrument may need to be re-secured if it was unsecured to perform the update.
- 라이센스 필요 없음
부가 소프트웨어 / 유틸리티
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- 사용 가능한 정보 없음