E6966A IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software (Discontinued)
To download the latest software and view the release notes, register for the Wireless Solutions – Entitled Software Access capability. If you already have registered for this capability and you are not logged in, log into your myKeysight account.
This product is discontinued a replacement product is available here E6966B IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-25||6.5||Enhancements: Initial support for SigComp, preliminary support for emergency-sessions, control-plane message filtering (API-only),user-plane data-proxying and filtering (API-only), initial provisions for subscriber-data configuration and more.|
How to Download
- Register for Wireless Solutions Software Access
- Select "Download"
How to Install
1. Close any applications currently running.
2. Open the Installer self-extracting zip file. (The default extract location is C:\Temp.)
3. Navigate to the folder where the zip content was extracted in step 2.
a. This folder contains a version-specific directory for the application:
(For example: C:\Temp\E6966A IMS-SIP Server V03.00.00 Installer)
b. Navigate into the version-specific directory and run the executable:
4. Your system may be prompted to reboot
- E6966A IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software Installation Guide
- Requires a License
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3
- Refer to the Installation Guide
- E6621A, 8960 (E5515C/E)