N1010A FlexDCA Pro Software
N1010A FlexDCA Pro is a software application that provides Oscilloscope, Jitter, TDR and Eye/Mask measurement capabilities on your PC when connected to a compatible Keysight DCA.
N1010A FlexDCA Pro now connects to:
• 86100D DCA-X mainframes running the legacy UI or running FlexDCA. Install this download on both your PC and the DCA-X itself.
• 86100C DCA-J mainframes running the legacy UI. Ensure that it runs firmware revision A.10.83 (free download from the 86100C support page).
• N10xx DCA-M products which have no firmware on the instrument itself.
Versions A.05.00 and above require Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 32 and 64 bit installers for the latest versions are available from the download link below.
For Windows XP use A.04.5x which is available under the Previous Versions tab.
Firmware Release Notes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2016-08-24||A.05.50||Adds support for N1076A and N1077A CDR. Added VECP and OMA at crossing point measurements. Added 3-pole CTLE.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the upgrade file to a USB flash drive or LAN folder that will be available to the target machine.
How to Install
Close all open programs and applications.
Run the installation package, following all instructions to install your new firmware version.
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Install latest Microsoft Windows updates before installing this revision.
- 86100D, N1090A, N1092x, N1076A, N1077A