N1010A FlexDCA Pro Software
N1010A FlexDCA Pro is a software application that provides oscilloscope and eye/mask measurement capabilities on your PC when connected to a compatible Keysight DCA.
N1010A FlexDCA Pro now connects to:
• 86100D DCA-X mainframes running the legacy UI or running FlexDCA. Install this download on both your PC and the DCA-X itself.
• 86100C DCA-J mainframes running the legacy UI. Ensure that it runs firmware revision A.10.83 (free download from the 86100C support page).
• N10xx DCA-M products which have no firmware on the instrument itself.
Version A.05.00 and above requires Windows 7 or Windows 8. 32 and 64 bit installers are available from the download link below.
For Windows XP use A.04.5x which is available under the Previous Versions tab.
Firmware Release Notes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2016-01-29||A.05.30||New features including single and differential de-embedding of TDR/TDT responses. New Advanced Eye features. FlexDCA direct connect to external N1010A using version A.05.30 and above.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the upgrade file to a USB flash drive or LAN folder that will be available to the target machine.
How to Install
- Close all open programs and applications.
- Run the installation package, following all instructions to install your new firmware version.
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License