86100D Infiniium DCA-X Firmware Upgrade
The 86100D firmware version listed below is the most recent firmware release and is recommended for use with all 86100D Infiniium DCA mainframes.
86100D FlexDCA firmware version A.02.0x is required for use with external PCs running N1010 FlexDCA Pro Remote Access Software version A.02.0x. For best results match the version of N1010A on your external PC to the version of FlexDCA on your mainframe.
Select the 86100D Firmware Upgrade below and download it to a local PC, or directly to the 86100D. Follow the installation procedure as outlined below.
NOTE: A.05.00 and above is supported on mainframes with Windows 7 only. To upgrade an 86100D with Windows XP you may contact Keysight to purchase an upgrade to Windows 7.
The latest Windows XP versions are A.04.5x and are available on the Previous Versions tab.
Firmware Release Notes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2015-11-02||A.05.01||Improved throughput for TDR measurements. Improved N1090A support as well other FlexDCA enhancements and bug fixes.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the upgrade file to a USB flash drive or LAN folder that will be available to the 86100D.
How to Install
- On the 86100D, click Exit on the file menu and exit the 86100D application.
- Copy the upgrade file to the user drive (D).
- For best results with large USB file transfers use the rear panel USB ports on the 86100D mainframe.
- Run the installation package, following all instructions to install your new firmware version.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Information Not Available