86100D Infiniium DCA-X Firmware Upgrade
The 86100D firmware version listed below is the most recent firmware release and is recommended for use with all 86100D Infiniium DCA mainframes.
86100D FlexDCA firmware version A.02.0x is required for use with external PCs running N1010 FlexDCA Pro Remote Access Software version A.02.0x. For best results match the version of N1010A on your external PC to the version of FlexDCA on your mainframe.
Select the 86100D Firmware Upgrade below and download it to a local PC, or directly to the 86100D. Follow the installation procedure as outlined below.
NOTE: A.05.00 and above has been temporarily removed due to an intermittent start up issue.
The latest Windows XP versions are A.04.5x and are available on the Previous Versions tab.
Firmware Release Notes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2015-10-31||A.04.54||Improved throughput for TDR measurements as well as other enhancements and bug fixes. (Windows XP version)|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the upgrade file to a USB flash drive or LAN folder that will be available to the target machine.
- For best results on the 86100D mainframe, use the rear panel USB ports.
How to Install
- Close all open applications.
- Run the installation package, following all instructions to install your new firmware version.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows XP SP3
- Information Not Available