IO Libraries Suite Downloads
To find out more about the IO Libraries Suite, visit www.keysight.com/find/iosuite
Current Version (recommended): fully supported and recommended for new development
Supported Previous Versions: these supported versions can be used for rebuilding existing test systems
All other unsupported Previous Versions:
- all other versions can be used to rebuild existing test systems, but may be out of support
17.2 Update 1 includes several defect fixes:
- On some systems IO Libraries Suite 17.2 would not install. This issue has been fixed.
- On some systems Connection Expert would crash when it was launched. This issue has been fixed.
- An alias is now created automatically for each newly-discovered USB instrument.
- Several errors have been corrected in the VISA.NET help file.
... as well as all of the IO Libraries Suite 17.2 Features:
- Keysight IO Libraries Suite is now supported on Microsoft Windows 10 (including Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education).
- The new VISA.NET API is designed specifically for .NET CLS-compliant languages such as C# and VB.NET. See the new VISA.NET Help, available from the IO Control, for details about VISA.NET.
- Keysight Connection Expert includes a new Chassis Trigger view, where you can reserve PXI trigger lines and create routes.
- Keysight IO Libraries Suite 17.2 includes the IVI Foundation's VISA Shared Components 5.6.0 and VISA.NET Shared Components 5.6.0
IO Libraries Suite 17.2 also provides improvements in performance and stability. Instrument discovery is now a two-phase process, to reduce the effective boot time.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2016-02-10||17.2.20605.2||Suite 17.2 Update 1 - See description above.|
How to Download
- Click the download link and save the installer.
How to Install
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Does Not Require a License