IO Libraries Suite Downloads
To find out more about the IO Libraries Suite, visit www.keysight.com/find/iosuite
Current Version (recommended): fully supported and recommended for new development
Supported Previous Versions: these supported versions can be used for rebuilding existing test systems
All other unsupported Previous Versions:
- all other versions can be used to rebuild existing test systems, but may be out of support
- Performance of instrument discovery has been improved in many cases.
- Connection Expert now shows the details of the PXI module in Slot 1 of a chassis.
- USB instruments that don't respond to the *IDN? query are now auto-discovered (e.g. Keysight N9330B).
- Previously, in some cases, IO Libraries Suite would change Windows serial port settings although no serial device was connected. This has been fixed. Now, the settings will be updated only when you change serial interface settings in Connection Expert and save the changed settings.
- The Favorites filter setting is now remembered from one Connection Expert session to the next. The Favorites filter is the gray or gold star at the top of the column of stars in the Connection Expert instruments list. When the filter is active (gold star), only favorite instruments (with gold stars) are shown.
Many other defect fixes having to do with speed and stability
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2015-08-21||17.1.20011.4||Suite 17.1 Update 1 - see details above.|
How to Download
- Click the download link and save the installer.
How to Install
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Does Not Require a License