BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software
Download Free 30-day trial version and create custom waveforms faster
The free 30-day demo version of the BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software is a fully functional Pro version. After the 30-day trial period the full version will revert to the basic free version. If you choose to continue to utilize the full functionality and benefits of the Pro version, you may purchase the software license.
Supported waveform generators
- 33600A Series Trueform waveform generators, 80 & 120 MHz
- 33500B Series Trueform waveform generators, 20 & 30 MHz
- 33521A, 33522A, 33210A, 33220A, 33250A function/arbitrary waveform generators
- 81150A, 81160A, 81180A pulse/function/arbitrary noise generators
- M8190A arbitrary waveform generator
- 2000, 3000, 3000T, and 4000 X-Series InfiniiVision oscilloscopes
- U2761A USB modular function generator
If you need to reinstall the software for any reason on the same PC, the 30-day trial will automatically expire even if your 30 days has not been reached.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2016-08-01||4.2||This new version adds support for 3000T X-series scopes and U2761A USB Function Generators.|
How to Download
Click the Download button.
How to Install
- Choose Run.
- Requires a License
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Processor: Recommend Intel CORE, Minimum Pentium 5
- RAM: Recommend 3 GB or greater.
- Disk Space: Recommend 300 MB, Min 200 MB
- Display: minimum 1024x768 resolution, 256 colors
- PC administrator access: must login PC with a user password or have (software does not run in “guest mode”)
- Keysight IO Libraries Version 17.2 or later installed on your machine: The IO libraries are included with instrument on CD or can be downloaded from the ADN web site:www.keysight.com/find/adn
- For 33521A, 33522A models: firmware revision 1.14 or greater
- 33210A, 33220A, 33250A function/arbitrary waveform generators, 33500 Series, 33600 Series waveform generators, 81150A, 81160A, 81180A pulse/function/arbitrary noise generators, M8190A arbitrary waveform generator, 2000 X-Series, DSO/MSO-X InfiniiVision 3000, 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes, 3000 T-Series, U2761A USB modular function generator