PSA Series Spectrum Analyzer Firmware
More than two measurement options may not fit in an instrument with prefix < US4207 that originally shipped with only 48 MB of flash memory. See
PSA Series Memory Calculator.
- Turn off your firewall before starting the PC Update Program, disable or disconnect from any wireless LAN connections, firewall programs interfere with the instrument booting from the PC.
- If you are using Windows XP, see Using PC Update Program with Windows XP.
- Previous versions of firmware do not support hardware and measurement applications released after the firmware version was released.
Having trouble with the update?
For help, start with the Trouble Shooting Wizard
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-07-22||A.11.21||Fixed spike that occurs in SA mode when measuring noise-like signals with signal levels about -50 dBm where Avg/VBW type is set to Log-Power (Video) and the Video bandwidth is wide open (typically >= 4 times RBW). Fixed various Measuring Receiver de|
How to Download
- Select the firmware version
- Select "PSA Firmware Procedure" to guide you through the process
- Download the firmware update package into your PC
- Install new firmware update package on your PC
- Download the firmware from the PC into the PSA
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
PC / Instrument
- Microsoft Windows based Personal Computer with ethernet wired LAN card.
- Windows 2000, or Windows XP (Will not work with Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- Crossover cable if PC or analyzer is not connected to network. Use a CAT, RJ45 cable with cross pinning, Agilent p/n 8121-0545
- CD-ROM drive
- N9039A Software vs. PSA Firmware Revision Compatibility
- E4440A, E4443A, E4445A, E4446A, E4447A, E4448A, N5531S, N9039A