Downloadable Vector Network Analyzer Uncertainty Calculator
Read the license agreement before downloading the Uncertainty Calculator program.
To do so, scroll down to Supporting Documentation and click License Agreement. By downloading this Uncertainty Calculator program, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not download the program.
1. Click the blue DOWNLOAD button below, then click “Vector Network Analyzer Uncertainty Calculator (UC0100.zip - file version x.x.x.xx)” to download the UC0100.zip file to your computer. Save it to a directory of your preference.
2. Browse to the directory you just selected on your computer, and unzip the UC0100.zip file. If necessary, download the free ZIP reader at: www.pkware.com/home_and_small_office/downloads/windows/reader
Unzipping the UC0100.zip file extracts three files: “VNAUncertainty.msi”, “setup.exe”, and “UncertTest.xls”.
“VNAUncertainty.msi” contains the .dll file that calculates the measurement uncertainty data. “Setup.exe” installs the .dll file, and “UncertTest.xls” displays the data.
1. Use your computer's Control Panel to delete the previous version of “VNAUncertainty.msi”.
2. Run “setup.exe” and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
3. Run “UncertTest.xls” in Microsoft Excel. If necessary, follow the Excel prompts to override security blocks and enable content and macros. For example, if Excel opens the program in Protected View, click the hyperlink, "Office has detected a problem with this file ... Click for more details" and make the appropriate selections to override security blocks.
4. Activate the Uncertainty Calculator program by clicking the [Select Network Analyzer] button.
5. Follow the instructions provided in the program to display the measurement uncertainty data.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2014-08-11||126.96.36.199||The Uncertainty Calculator helps you determine measurement uncertainty due to your vector network analyzer and calibration kit.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows XP
- Zip reader
- Microsoft Excel