Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A Digital HH Scope (Revision 0.37)
The Scope Link software allows users’ remote access U1610A and U1620A handheld oscilloscope from a PC via USB connection to monitor or log data in real-time basis. There is also incorporated a feature that allows users’ to create a test report based on the saved waveform.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-18||0.37||Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A digital handheld oscilloscope (Revision 0.37).|
How to Download
- Run or save the ScopeLink_v0.37_a.exe installer file by clicking on the Download button.
How to Install
- Step 1: Close all other applications running on your PC, double-click the Scope Link installer file to start the installation.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
Step 3: Click Finish when the installation has completed. A shortcut for this application software will be created on your desktop.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- 1. Ensure that the handheld scope is loaded with firmware version 0.129.0 and above, in order the Scope Link software. Download the firmware here :www.agilent.com/find/U1600_installers
2. The Agilent Scope Link software requires a PC with the minimum requirements installed:-
• Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 or higher
• Processor speed 800 MHz or higher
• RAM memory 256 MB or higher
• 1 GB hard disk free space or higher
• Available USB port
- U1610A U1620A