Refine the List
- Measurement Techniques
By Type of Content
- FAQ (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (2)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (1)
- 176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output (2)
- 200-2000W, DC Power Supplies, no Interface, Single Output (1)
- 1000 to >15,000W, DC Power Supplies, Single Output (1)
- Single and Multiple Output Bench Power Supplies (2)
- Application Specific Power Supplies (1)
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
How can noise be superimposed on the output of a dc power supply?
Keysight power supplies are designed to have the lowest noise that is practically possible. For some applications it is desirable to simulate the effect of noise on the output, for example to test system immunity to power line disturbances.
How can I offset the voltage drop caused by long cable lengths from my dc power supply to the device under test (DUT)?
Normally, Keysight power supplies are delivered configured to deliver their full specs at the output terminals. In some application, where long lead lengths to the DUT are unavoidable, the regulation of the power supply at the DUT can be significan...