H7215A/B-203 PNA Series Network Analyzer Operation
Audience: RF Microwave Engineers and Technicians
This one-day course presented by Keysight Technologies, begins with instruction on how to fundamentally operate the new PNA using both the Windows 2000 interface and the Front Panel. We will also cover the internal architecture, calibration techniques, and various test set configurations used for optimizing dynamic range and for making higher power measurements.
What you will Learn
- Fundamental operation of the PNA using the Windows interface and/or the Front Panel
- Internal Architecture Fundamentals
- An understanding of RF Fundamentals. A section on RF fundamentals and a section on General Measurement procedure in the appendix.
- Product Operation Fundamentals
- Internal Architecture
- Test Set Configurations
- Advanced Topics
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below