H7218A/B-300 Advanced Keysight VEE Pro
Audience: The advanced course is designed for scientists, engineers and programmers.
This course will present detailed instruction, explanation, and training for advanced programming of VEE Pro.
This includes tips on how to design efficient and structured VEE Pro programs as well as integrating ActiveX technology, MATLAB scripts, and Microsoft.NET Framework to create a more powerful VEE Pro program.
What you will Learn
- Perform advanced instrument control programming
- Specify and design efficient, supportable, and structured VEE Pro programs
- Control applications ActiveX Automation
- Add new functionality into VEE Pro using Active X Controls
- Invoke MATLAB scripts from VEE Pro
- Access the extensive Microsoft .NET Framework from VEE Pro
- Integrate VEE Pro with C/C++ compiled programs
- Students must have taken "Introduction to VEE Pro," or have at least six months experience in VEE Pro program development.
- VEE Pro Basics introduction and review
- Advanced Instrument
- Advanced programming practices
- Integrate C Language Programs
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- MATLAB Scripts
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
시간 및 장소
가격은 정가이며 예고없이 변경될 수 있습니다.
교육 및 이벤트 자료
Introduction to Keysight VEE Pro- Course Overview
Course overview for Advanced Keysight VEE Pro classroom training. Provides a brief outline of objectives and agenda for the 4 day training course.
교육 자료 2017-02-13
PDF 82 KB