N3525A3 Advanced Design System 2014 - Day 3: Layout and EM Simulation
Audience: Technical staff working in either the circuit or system level design environment and want a comprehensive overview of the Advanced Design System software for RF Board, MMIC, RFIC, and similar technologies.
Keysight Technologies offers this medium paced, 1-day training course using ADS 2014 for communication systems and circuit designs. This course instructs designers on EM simulation and Layout for either board or PDK foundry models. Real-world examples are employed so that designers can return to their jobs ready to effectively apply ADS to their design challenges. Learn through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises.
What you will Learn:
- Learn how to convert layouts into EM simulation models using the unified GUI for Momentum and FEM.
- Apply MomRF & coarse model techniques to perform highly efficient, perturbational optimizations.
- Build EM Components from physical models for circuit cosimulation. Simulate antennas and compute their properties such as gain and far fields
REQUIRED: Completion of Workspaces and Simulation Tools (ADS 2014 Day 1 / N3525A1) or equivalent experience with ADS 2011 or 2012
3D EM Simulation Basics
- Brief overview of Momentum and FEM
- Integrated GUI for all EM Simulators in ADS
- Defining Substrates
- Creating and Simulating EM Models
- Understanding Momentum Ports
- Understanding Meshing Controls for Momentum
- Introduction to EM Components and Cosimulation
- Post Processing Currents, Near and Far Fields
- Momentum Microwave (MomUW) vs. Momentum RF (MomRF)
Where & When
|Price||Date(s)||Location||Pour plus d'information|
2014-11-06 08:30 — 2014-11-06 17:00
|Andover, MA - Keysight Technologies||Comment s'enregistrer|
2014-12-04 08:30 — 2014-12-04 17:00
|Santa Clara, CA - Keysight Technologies||Comment s'enregistrer|
Prix susceptibles de modification sans préavis.