H7216A/B-301 GSM: Mobile Station Measurements for Engineers Using the Keysight 8960
Audience: GSM Engineers working with the manufacture and testing of GSM mobile phones.
This 2-day course teaches engineers about the GSM cellular system, including the basic GSM technology and ETSI standards. It discusses manufacturing test methods using the Keysight 8960 Series 10 wireless communication test set. The class provides insight into the various measurement specifications and how to interpret the results.
What you will Learn
- GSM network, cells & sectors
- Control channels
- Traffic channels
- Vocoders & error correction
- Bursted transmissions
- Camp & call set-up
- Keysight 8960 Series 10 wireless communication test set operation
- Transmitter measurement
- Reciever measurement
- Students should either complete the RF Measurement Basics and Analog & Digital Cellular Communications Courses or have an understanding of RF and microwave measurements, analog and digital cellular systems.
- Digital Fundamentals
- Digital Modulation Basics
- GSM Fundamentals
- Air interface
- Signal path from the microphone to the antenna
- GSM Measurements
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below.
Where & When
|Price||Location||Phone||For more information|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 800 829-4444||How to Enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
GSM: Mobile Station Measurement for Engineers Using the Keysight 8960
This is an education datasheet for the GSM: Mobile Station Measurements for Engineers using the 8960 course.
Data Sheet 2014-07-31
PDF 52 KB