Throw Away Your Spreadsheets!
Seminar | Where & When
A faster way to real answers for RF System, Budget, and Chain Analyses Hands-on Workshop by Keysight Technologies
WHY THIS WORKSHOP IS IMPORTANT
In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to improve the accuracy of any RF System’s budget analysis, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the System’s spectral content and how it was generated, with Spectrasys. Spectrasys is much more than just a spreadsheet. The intuitive graphical interface is ideal for creating RF System block diagrams, in documenting IP, and for communicating designs in a team. You will receive a detailed introduction to Spectrasys with experts available to aid you and answer your specific questions.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Lab #1: WhatIF –quickly and accurately generate intermods and intermod groupings for frequency planning efforts
- Lab #2: Design and investigate a dual-band WiFi Receiver
- Lab #3: Uncover nonlinear effects and investigate signal aggregation with LTE and WiFi signals
9:00 AM - 11:30 AM: WhatIF, Spectrasys, Root Cause Analysis, Fast and Easy Budget Simulation
• What is required for true RF Architecture analysis and why do all traditional tools fall short?
• The solution: Spectrasys
• Spectrasys is part of SystemVue
• Set up your first Spectrasys simulation in less than 10 minutes
• Make mistakes, try crazy things, and push the envelope in the safety of a learning atmosphere
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.: The “Other Half” of SystemVue – Data Flow – real, modulated signals applied to our RF System
• We can’t even talk about Spectrasys without showing this. Our example will be a BER/EVM simulation of a receiver in the presence of interferers
• The huge advantages of an Envelope mode environment
• A Plethora of Models: Model-based simulation. Any model can be substituted with any other model.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- System Architects & System Engineers who have responsibility of an RF System
- Every RF Engineer who has ever used a spreadsheet to look at a ‘chain analysis’ or ‘budget analysis’ of a lineup and wished there was a better way.
Tuesday, February 25 2014
Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport
Wednesday, February 26 2014
Note: Agenda starts at 10 a.m. for this stop
Thursday, February 27
Holiday Inn Research Park
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|Free||Various||Click here to enroll|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.