Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2016
June 6 - 8, 2016
Austin Convention Center
WHY THIS SHOW IS IMPORTANT
Visit Keysight EDA's booth #727 to learn about the next release of our leading electronic design automation software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed digital, RF system, electronic system level, circuit, 3D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications.
Keysight technical experts and application engineers will be available at DAC for informal discussions and demonstration about your unique applications.
Design & Simulation Demos:
Advanced Design System 2016: New Capabilities & Productivity Improvements
• Silicon RFIC Interoperability Enhancements
• iPDK PyCell & TSMC iRCX support
• Layout: More Intuitive & Efficient
• Electro-Thermal Simulation on Windows
• Harmonic Balance & Circuit Envelope: Faster, Improved Convergence & Accuracy
• Momentum Parameterized Substrates
5G System-Level Design & Verification SystemVue features high-performance design personalities for 5G, Satellite, Radar/EW, as well as custom real-time FPGA processing in gigahertz-wide, multi-channel T&M systems.
Device Modeling and Characterization Solutions
• Turn-key automated on-wafer measurement
• Advanced SPICE modeling packages for FinFET, UTSOI, GaN HEMT
• Turn-key & high-throughput solution for 1/f noise measurement and modeling
• Automated and intelligent SPICE library qualification solution
• Professional and trusted SPICE modeling services
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
System designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and researchers and academicians from leading universities.