Keysight Technologies is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of WAMICON 2015!
WHY THIS SHOW IS IMPORTANT
The 16th annual IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON 2015) will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology. The program includes oral presentations, poster presentations, workshops, and tutorials. The technical program will cover wireless communication systems and RF technologies.
Please join Keysight Technologies (formerly Agilent Technologies) in booth 25. Keysight’s experts will cover everything from circuit-level modeling through system verification for general RF, microwave, millimeter wave for 4G, emerging 5G communications and aerospace/defense.
• New capabilities and productivity improvements in ADS 2015 include Electro-Thermal Simulation, Improved EM Simulation, and IC & Module/Laminate Design Flow Improvements (Layout, DRC, LVS).
• EMPro provides time- and frequency-domain 3D electromagnetic solvers in a full 3D modeling environment tightly integrated with ADS and Genesys.
• SystemVue system-level design and verification will show the newest features in high-performance design personalities for wireless/4G/5G, radar/EW and next-generation verification (VTB).
Handheld RF/uW tools
• FieldFox combines a spectrum analyzer, vector network, analyzer, power meter, independent CW source and other RF/MW functionalities in a rugged, lightweight package. It is the ideal field test tool for RADAR, SATCOM, military and commercial communication systems.
Keysight University Programs
• Learn how Keysight University Relations Programs can enhance your school’s curriculum and enrich your student’s learning experience.
Join Keysight experts at this upcoming event. We hope to see you there.