H7216X-222 Signaling & Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
Audience: Switching, planning, optimization, and maintenance engineers
This course provides in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
What you will Learn
- This course starts with signaling basics, with an emphasis on SS7 basics. The course will deal with various GSM specific signaling protocols.
- It also covers the cell database parameters, which are keys to network optimization.
- After completing of this course, your group will be able to effectively analyze critical network operational issues.
- GSM Basics or equivalent
- Signaling Basics
- Signaling in GSM
- Signaling Procedures
- Channels and Frame Structures
- Mobile Camp On
- System Information Messages
- Mobile Cell Access
- Security Procedures
- Location Update Procedures
- Mobile Originated Call
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Paging Procedure
- Mobile Terminated Calls
- Roaming Procedures
- Active Mode Procedures
- Call Clearing Procedures
|電話洽詢||Call to Schedule||+886-3-495-9251||報名方式|
上表所列為參考訂價，如有任何變更，恕不另行通知。 Education & Training/United States: Terms & Conditions
Signaling and Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
This is a specially designed course to provide in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
PDF 86 KB