H7216X-222 Signaling & Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
Audience: Switching, planning, optimization, and maintenance engineers
This course provides in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
What you will Learn
- This course starts with signaling basics, with an emphasis on SS7 basics. The course will deal with various GSM specific signaling protocols.
- It also covers the cell database parameters, which are keys to network optimization.
- After completing of this course, your group will be able to effectively analyze critical network operational issues.
- GSM Basics or equivalent
- Signaling Basics
- Signaling in GSM
- Signaling Procedures
- Channels and Frame Structures
- Mobile Camp On
- System Information Messages
- Mobile Cell Access
- Security Procedures
- Location Update Procedures
- Mobile Originated Call
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Paging Procedure
- Mobile Terminated Calls
- Roaming Procedures
- Active Mode Procedures
- Call Clearing Procedures
Where & When
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+91 (80) 4014 8700||+91 (80) 4166 5120|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice. Terms & Conditions
Training & Event Materials
Signaling and Advanced GSM Operation Techniques
This is a specially designed course to provide in-depth operational concepts of GSM operations.
Data Sheet 2004-01-29
PDF 86 KB