Audience: The course has been designed for engineers working in wireless communication R&D, manufacturing or installation and maintenance and who are new to RF test
This course covers all aspects of basic high-frequency measurements. Upon completion, the student should be familiar with radio frequency (RF) measurements including measurement resolution and accuracy, transmission line theory, impedance matching, RF devices, noise, RF, sources, modulation, distortion. The student will gain experience with power measurements, vector network analyzer measurements, and spectrum analyzer measurements.
What you will Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of RF measurement technology
- Understand RF measurement techniques
- Measurement uncertainty calculations
- Acquire the prerequisites for the effective use of measurement instrumentation
- A general understanding of electronic and measurement principles
- Transmission Lines
- Network Analysis Basics
- Power Measurements Basics
- Noise Figure Basics
- Spectrum Analysis Overview
- Theory of Operation
- Understanding the SA Specifications - Which Are Important and Why?
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below