Nepcon China 2017
For registration, please go to: Registration
Who should attend
Test Managers, Test Engineers, Process Managers, Process Engineers, Test & Inspection Solutions Procurement Managers, VIP Decision Makers (Director of Test, GM etc) who are wanting to learn about the latest printed circuit board test and inspection solutions.
What to Expect
Come and visit us at booth 1H20 !
Keysight Technologies is excited to unveil the 2-module, E9905EL i307x Series 5 system in a leaner and smaller footprint, with our complete integrated product portfolio in ICT and Functional Test solutions at Nepcon China 2017.
Keysight's technical experts at the show will be sharing how our leading test solutions can help you achieve your manufacturing test needs in today’s complex PCBA market. Plus, find out how we are creating differentiating, manufacturing-centric Industrial Internet of Things solutions to address your needs on workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and system integration to Industry 4.0.
Our Keysight technical experts will demonstrate the following solutions this year:
- Compact, 2-Module E9905EL i307x Series 5 in-circuit test system in a smaller than ever footprint to address the needs of most mainstream electronics manufacturers with in-circuit test requirements in a reduced size testhead. Demonstrations of the i3070 Series 5i in-circuit test system will include - latest software 9.10p which feature faster, more streamlined, and efficient debugging workflow in a window-based operating environment.
- The low-cost small footprint Keysight i1000D Inline ICT system has one of the smallest manufacturing footprints in the market. This system comes complete with an integrated board handler for automating manufacturing tests of smartphones, LEDs, automotive boards with high component clearance and more.
- The versatile Keysight x1149 desktop boundary scan analyzer provides quick test turnaround and extensive coverage, from design and validation to new product introduction and volume manufacturing. Demonstrations of the x1149 will include using DFT and Test point reduction techniques from the initial design to test stages to production run. Attendees can also learn how the new Networking licensing feature
Keysight offers a complete integrated product portfolio in In-Circuit Test (ICT) and Functional Test solutions to help electronic manufacturers with choices for the best strategy at the different phases of their product life cycle for today’s complex printed circuit assemblies.
Where and When
Date: Apr. 25-27, 2017
Exhibition Opening Hours:
- Tuesday 25 April 2017 0930 hrs to 1630 hrs
- Wednesday 26 April 2017 0900 hrs to 1630 hrs
- Thursday 27 April 2017 0900 hrs to 1600 hrs
Location Name : Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
- South Entrance: No 1099 Guozhan Rd. Shanghai China
- North Entrance: No 850 Bocheng Rd. Shanghai China
Keysight Technologies (China) Co., Ltd
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: May Chen