H7240A/B-104 Digital Testing Using Logic Analyzers
Audience: Hardware engineers, software engineers, technicians, lab managers, or anyone who wants to better understand methods for solving digital design problems using Logic Analyzers.
This one-day class, presented by Keysight Technologies, will teach the student to configure and use the 16700 series of Logic Analysis tools to design and debug digital systems.
What you will Learn
- The student will learn to configure and use the 16702B Logic Analyzer with a 16750A 400 MHz State / 2 GHz Timing Zoom Logic Analysis Cards, Double Probing Adapter, and Ripple Counter Demo Board
- The student will develop an understanding of Logic Analyzers that will allow them to use this powerful debug tool more effectively in applying their intuition to tough digital design problems
- You will gain insight into the full range of Logic Analyzer capabilities through background presentations and reinforcing examples
- The course will equip the student with knowledge essential to using a Logic Analyzer, focusing on areas where users will typically spend the most time
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of digital circuits.
- Presentation Instruction
- Course Equipment Instruction
- For complete course details, click on the Education Datasheet below
Où et quand
|Price||Lieu||Téléphone||Pour de plus amples renseignements|
|call for price||Call to Schedule||+1 877 894-4414||Comment s'inscrire|
Les prix montrés sont les prix courants et peuvent être modifiés sans préavis. Terms & Conditions
Matériel pour la formation/l'événement
Digital Testing Using Logic Analyzers
Fiche signalétique 2003-01-30
PDF 109 KB