Innovations in EDA Webcast: RF System Architecture - Techniques for Optimal Design
1 Hour | Webcast - recorded | Where & When
Why this Webcast is important:
Techniques to design RF System Architecture optimally to avoid costly system hardware integration failures downstream will be presented. Learn how to simulate and troubleshoot RF system block diagrams to determine the root cause of spurious signals through any path and at any node in the system. Also understand how RF system frequency planning is also related to the system architecture so that you can identify potentially bad designs early and transform them into an optimum one. Learn how to verify your RF system architecture in the latest wireless communication and aerospace defense applications with realistic digitally modulated RF signals.
Topics covered include:
• RF System Architecture beyond spreadsheet models and calculations
• Simulating RF system block diagrams effortlessly
• RF System Frequency planning and sweeps to quickly identify spurious free bands from different system architectures
• Troubleshooting signal paths and mixing origins of spurious signals
• Inserting circuit level blocks into system simulation for accuracy
• Verifying RF system architecture in commercial wireless LTE-Advanced applications
• Verifying RF system architecture in aerospace defense phased array radar applications
Who should view this Webcast:
RF System Architects, ESL (electronic system level) designers, RF and Microwave component designers, RF and Microwave Engineering Managers, High Frequency and EDA tool decision makers.
Where & When
|Price||Location||For more information|
|Free||At Your PC||Enroll to view the recording of the Jan 12, 2012 broadcast|
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to change without notice.
Training & Event Materials
RF System Architecture: Techniques for Optimal Design
Innovations in EDA Webcast presentation on RF System Architecture.
Seminar Materials 2012-01-12
PDF 1.87 MB