Maximize your return on investment with efficient bandwidth allocation using advanced spectrum management
The spectrum management solution combines a Keysight UXA, PXA, MXA, or EXA signal analyzer with an X-COM IQC5000B dual channel signal record and playback system. The solution allows network operators to record network activity over an extended period of time allowing the identification of errant users who are violating the bandwidth allocation rules and causing loss of revenue to the operator. With a spectrum management solution from Keysight and X-COM you can achieve higher return on your network investments.
- Spectrum management solution
- Allows efficient bandwidth allocation
- Network operators can maximize their bandwidth ROI
- Long duration storage of network data, up to days
- Interfaces to Keysight X-Series signal analyzers
- Achieve higher return on network investment
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, X-COM, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
Spectrum Management Solutions
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with X-COM Systems on spectrum management solutions.
PDF 1.93 MB
Streaming, Analysis and Playback of RF Interference Signals in AD Applications - Application Note
Streaming, Analysis and Playback of RF Interference Signals in Aerospace and Defense Applications –looks at countering undesirable signals using a system based on COTS hardware and software when intentional interference is created to disrupt the operation of a victim receiver.
Application Note 2014-08-03
X-Com IQC5000B RF Record & Playback System Datasheet
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with X-COM on RF Recording & Playback System
PDF 738 KB