RF Interference Analysis
Identify and eliminate RF interference problems with PXIe data streaming and analysis
The solution from X-COM and Keysight Technologies utilizes the Keysight M9392A PXI vector signal analyzer and M9202A PXIe IF digitizer to capture the RF spectrum and store it in a directly attached RAID storage array for analysis using X-COM’s Spectro-X multi-channel signal analysis toolkit. The complementary features of the Keysight PXIe data streaming solution together with X-COM’s Spectro-X multi-channel signal analysis toolkit accelerates the identification and elimination of RF interference problems allowing you to achieve a reliable, deployable system.
- Find RF interference by capturing and analyzing the operational RF spectrum
- Signal analysis software identifies potential causes of RF interference
- PXIe data streaming and storage captures operational RF spectrum
- Large RAID0 storage array for extended data capture
- Uses Keysight PXIe instrumentation with X-COM analysis software
- Accelerates the identification and elimination of RF interference problems
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, X-COM, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.