What order status information is available?
Which orders are included?
Order status information is available for all Test & Measurement and Communication product and trade part orders. Status information is not available here for support products.
Are there any orders that have been excluded?
Yes. In addition to the product groups listed above, orders older than one year and orders that have not yet been scheduled for manufacture are not included in Keysight Electronic Test & Measurement Order Status.
What information is included in Order Status?
- PO Number: The PO Number is the Keysight customer's Purchase Order Number as stored in the Keysight database.
- Date Submitted: This is the date that the order was placed into the Keysight order system (Pacific Time).
- Company Name: The name of the company that placed the order.
- Bill To: Refers to the location that the invoice will be sent for the ordered item(s). Note that changes to the "Bill to" address that occur after the order has been placed may not be reflected in Keysight Electronic Test & Measurement Online Store until after the first item has been shipped.
- Ship To: Refers to the location that the ordered items will be sent. In some cases items within the same order may be shipped to different locations, however only the primary "ship to" address is shown. Note that changes to the "Ship To" address that occur after the order has been placed may not be reflected in Keysight Direct until after the first item has been shipped.
- Description: Lists the description for product(s) included in the order.
- Model/Part No: A combination of numbers and letters assigned by Keysight to identify a specific part or product. Only the main model number is shown for a product, not option numbers are displayed.
- Qty Ordered: Quantity of items ordered.
- Qty Shipped: Quantity of items that have been shipped. Sometimes Keysight will split an order and ship some of the order first, followed by the balance later. In this case the quantity shipped will not match the quantity ordered, or Keysight may create two lines for the item showing the quantity already shipped on one line and the balance of items to be shipped on the second line.
Order Status: Lists one of the following status messages for a particular item:
- Awaiting Shipment: Order has been entered into the system, but it has not yet shipped.
- Shipped: Order has shipped from Keysight. If order needs calibration, please allow 2 extra weeks.
- Delivered: Order has arrived at the "Ship To" Address
- Backordered: Some of the inventory required to fill the order is not available. Order will be filled as soon as possible.
- Contact Keysight: Please contact Keysight Technologies for more information
- Estimated Ship Date: If status is Awaiting Shipment, the Estimated Ship Date is based on your Customer Request Date and product availability. If the status is Shipped or Delivered, the Estimated Ship Date is the day the order left Keysight.
Track Shipment: A link to the shipper web site is provided when available. Clicking this link will take you to the shipper web site using the tracking ID value or it will show a new window containing shipment information about this order.
How often is order status information updated?
Keysight Electronic Test & Measurement Order Status is updated at least every 4 hours. Shipment tracking information is updated at least every 24 hours.
What time zones do the dates represent?
All dates are based on the US Pacific Time Zone.
For some orders "Track Shipment" information is not available - why?
When available, we supply a link to the website of the shipping company. If the shipping company does not support on-line shipment information or has not sent a valid shipment tracking ID to Keysight, a link cannot be provided.