How can a file from Keysight BenchLink Data Logger II (34825A Ver. 2.0) be exported to Microsoft® Excel®?
For a PDF-version of the following information, select: Exporting from BenchLink Data Logger II (34825A Ver. 2.0) to Excel
Use the BenchLink Data Logger II upgrade version Ver 2.00.02. The following procedures show how to install the upgrade and export a previously generated file to Excel:
Install BenchLink Data Logger II, Ver. 2.00.02
This procedure shows how to locate and install the BenchLink Data Logger II upgrade.
- Enter the URL: http://www.agilent.com/find/34970A into your Internet Browser. This selects the 34970A Home Page: 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules.
- On the left side, under the heading Products & Services, click on the first item: 34970A Data Acquisition Switch Unit to bring up another Home Page: 34970A Data Acquisition Switch Unit
- Scroll down the page until you see the heading: Key Library Information. Under this heading, find the: Software Update: BenchLink Data Logger II Software Update link. Click on this link.
- Click on the link in step #4: Click here to download the latest version of the application. To download and install the upgrade.
Export to Excel
The following procedure shows how to export a previously generated file to Excel.
1. Open the upgraded version of BenchLink Data Logger II. After the initial screen is displayed, the following window is shown:
2. The following window is displayed.
3. The following window opens.
4. The following window opens. Select the file to be exported, and then open it.
5. The following window opens. Select a data set. If none is present, the file has no data; use another one with data.
6. The following window opens:
7. A Data Browser window opens, as shown below:
8. Start exporting data, as follows:
9. The following shows where to find the file to load into Excel
10. In Excel itself, when opening this file, select "Text Files" in the "Files of Type:" window. An example is below: