High Power On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
Impedance match your High Power Gallium Nitride HFETs with On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
The bsw OWLP-2 provides a fully integrated solution that allows you to make on-wafer, high-power load pull and intermodulation measurements. With the OWLP-2 you can achieve high efficiency in your amplifier designs by accurately impedance matching your high power GaN HFETs circuits.
- On-wafer load pull measurements for accurate impedance matching
- Characterizes high-power gallium nitride HFETs
- Optimize the performance of high-power, high-efficiency amplifiers
- Fully integrated solution based on Keysight PNA-X network analyzer
- Combines PNA-X with Maury tuners and Cascade wafer prober
- Test system integration optimizes DUT signal paths
- Measurement & control software provides overall control
- Load pull and intermodulation measurements with same setup
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, bsw TestSystems, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
High-Power On-Wafer Load Pull Measurements
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with bsw TestSystems on high-power on-wafer load pull measurements
PDF 1.20 MB