Reduce design cycles by up to 50% with X-parameter measurements
Keysight's load impedance X-parameters option on the PNA-X nonlinear vector network analyzer (NVNA), when used with Maury Microwave's tuners and software, enables you to measure and simulate nonlinear component behavior as a function of impedance, input power, bias and frequency - at all load impedances.
- Use X-parameters instead of S-parameters for large signal, nonlinear devices
- X-parameters allows you to characterize large signal devices and circuits
- Keysight PNA-X with Maury tuners and software allow X-parameter analysis
- Model and design multi-stage complex amplifiers
- Simulation models no longer have to be compromised
- Reduces design time by up to 50%
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, Maury Microwave, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
Co-branded solutions partner brochure with Maury Microwave on X-parameter measurements
PDF 348 KB