Keysight RF & Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program
The RF & Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program creates a collaboration between universities and industry to recognize and acknowledge students that have demonstrated RF/MW design and measurement expertise.
“40 of the top engineering universities in the U.S. and Europe are participating in the RF and microwave certification program,” said Todd Cutler, vice president and general manager of Keysight EEsof EDA. “The curriculum and labs at each university focuses on the design, building, measurement and analysis of RF/MW components to help students gain real-world understanding in design and measurement techniques. Students completing the program receive recognition as qualified Keysight RF/MW Industry-Ready Students.”
The certification program demonstrates immediate value to prospective employers and confirms each university’s interest in preparing students for future industry contribution. The Keysight RF/MW Industry-Ready Student Certification Program uses Keysight EEsof EDA software design tools and instruments. Certification requirements include:
- Passing the RF/MW design course and lab.
- Completing the required hours of Keysight EDA design tools use.
- Completing the required use of Keysight instruments while learning key fundamentals for accurate RF calibration and measurement.
- Nomination by a university professor for certification.
- Passing a final hands-on test, demonstrating aptitude in the subject matter.
A key component of this student certification program is the use of Keysight's RF & Microwave design environment, a comprehensive workflow to simulate, measure, and analyze communications components and systems using Keysight EDA’s industry proven design tools and high performance RF/MW measurement instruments.
- Overview Brochure (PDF, 640 KB)
- Program requirements, objective, submission process and forms (ZIP, 1.25 MB)
- Participating Universities
- Industry-Ready Student Listing
- Keysight Technologies Announces RF and Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program (November 5, 2013)
Return to the Keysight EEsof EDA University Educational Support Programs.