Software Versions, Computer Platforms, and Operating Systems
Keysight EEsof EDA product architecture provides the flexibility to support the most popular CAD hardware platforms in the market, including Linux, Sun, and PC. Microsoft.NET framework is quickly becoming a standard framework to support Keysight instrumentation control and Keysight EDA and Instrument Connected Solutions.
A complete listing of the hardware platform support capabilities and requirements (including legacy releases) can be found in the links below.
Note: Beginning with the ADS 2008, RFDE 2008, and IC-CAP 2008 releases, Keysight EEsof EDA will no longer support the HP-UX, Windows® 2000, Linux RHE3, and Solaris 8, 9 operating systems. ADS/RFDE 2008 will support Linux RHE4, SuSE SLES 9 and Solaris 10. On Windows platforms, ADS 2008 will be supported on Windows Vista and Windows XP. IC-CAP 2008 will support Linux RHE4, Solaris 10 and Windows XP.
For more information on the discontinuance of HP-UX, click on the following link: Discontinuance of HP-UX Operating System
For information about operating system support in future versions of Keysight EEsof EDA products, refer to:
- Keysight EEsof EDA Generalized OS Roadmap
- Advanced Design System (ADS) Platform Support Roadmap
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Platform Support Roadmap
- SystemVue Platform Operating System Roadmap
- Genesys Platform Operating System Roadmap
- IC-CAP Platform Support Roadmap
- MBP Platform Support Roadmap
- MQA Platform Support Roadmap
Click the link below for the product/platform of interest:
- Advanced Design System (ADS) for UNIX & Linux
- Advanced Design System (ADS) for Windows
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) for Linux
- Antenna Modeling Design System (AMDS) for Windows
- Electromagnetic Design System (EMDS) for Windows
- Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro) for Windows
- Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro) for Linux
- Genesys for Windows
- GoldenGate for UNIX & Linux
- Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP) for UNIX & Linux
- Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP) for Windows
- Model Builder Program (MBP) for Windows
- Model Builder Program (MBP) for Linux
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) for Windows
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) for Linux and Solaris
- Momentum Simulation Engine
- SystemVue for Windows
Links to Platform Partners
- Linux - Red Hat
- Sun - Sun Microsystems
- Windows - Microsoft
- .NET Framework Microsoft .NET
- HP-UX - Hewlett-Packard
Note: HP-UX is no longer supported. For more information, refer to Discontinuance of HP-UX Operating System
Learn more about Keysight EEsof EDA Software.
Windows and MS Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
UNIX is a U.S. registered trademark of the Open Group.