E6501A Search Demonstration Program Source Code
NOTE: This downloadable file is a sample and is unsupported.
This download contains C++ source code which when used in conjunction with the E6501A receiver will perform a wideband search and display the results.
The source code is made available to enable users to achieve a quick start in understanding how to program the E6501A receiver. The programming principles can be used to gain insight on how to program the E6502A and E6503A VXI receivers.
The downloadable file includes all source files and also a release copy of the final executable file. The source code was created using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.01
In the source code and the executable file:
- E6402A (LOADDR) is set to 48
- E6401A (ONEGHZADDR) is set to 49
- E6403A (THREEGHZADDR) is set to 0 (not present in the system)
- E6404A (IFProcessorADDR) is set to 43
The address settings are located in SearchSampleView.cpp.
Your hardware should use the same settings to use the executable file, or you can change the settings in the code to match your hardware and "Rebuild All".
1Microsoft Visual C++ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
1. Click on the "Keysight E6501A Search Demonstration Program Source Code" file below to download the Searchdemo.exe file to your PC's temporary folder (normally c:\Temp\).
2. Click on the "Start" button and choose the "Run" option.
3. From the Run dialog box, click "Browse" and select "c:\Temp\Searchdemo.exe"; then, click "OK".
Documents & Downloads
E6501A IQ Demonstration Program Source Code
This page contains a downloadable IQ Demonstration Program Source Code for the E6501A
E6501A Stare Demonstration Program Source Code
This page contains a downloadable Stare Demonstration Program Source Code for the E6501A
EXE 76 KB