Antenna Measurement using Multi-Probe Scanning
Accelerate your antenna design process with multi-probe scanning
StarLab is designed specifically for testing antennas in wireless applications. It is a compact, transportable system for design and production use. For passive measurements StarLab is used in conjunction with a Keysight vector network analyzer. For active measurements the system is used with the Keysight 8960 wireless communications test set. A StarLab multi-probe scanning system when used with Keysight instrumentation allows you to reduce your antenna measurement time and accelerate your antenna design process.
- Reduce the time to make your antenna measurements
- Multi-probe scanning for more efficient antenna measurement
- Three-dimensional spherical and cylindrical antenna measurements
- Electronic scanning reduces the number of mechanical movements
- Use with Keysight vector network analyzers or 8960 wireless test set
- Accelerate your antenna designs with more rapid prototyping
- Request more information and Keysight’s partner, MVG, will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Documents & Downloads
Antenna Measurement Using Multi-Probe Scanning
Co-branded Solutions Partner brochure with Microwave Vision Group on multi-probe antenna measurements
PDF 2.66 MB