86100B - Create Your Own CD-ROM Upgrade Disk
1. Create a temporary directory on your computer or network drive.
2. Click on the firmware upgrade link. Save the file to the temporary directory.
3. After the file has downloaded, double-click or use the Run command to extract the files. By default, it will create a folder on C:\Firmware\Upgrade\A.05.00 and place two files named 86100upg.arq and 86100upg.hdr files there.
4. Copy the two files to a blank CD-ROM disk.
5. Follow the instructions for upgrading firmware using a CD-ROM.