How do I remotely read demodulated symbols from the 89601A VSA software using Microsoft Excel?
You have a royalty-free right to use, modify, reproduce and distribute the Sample Application Files (and/or any modified version) in any way you find useful, provided that you agree that Keysight Technologies has no warranty, obligations or liability for any Sample Application Files.
This example demonstrates how to write a Visual Basic for Applications macro in Microsoft Excel to do the following:
- Take control of a running instance of 89601A or start a new instance
- Open a recording
- Setup the software to demodulate an NADC signal
- Read the RMS EVM, RMS Magnitude error, and RMS Phase error
- Read the demodulated data symbols
- Write the error summary data to the Excel spreadsheet
December 29, 2004
Save the self extracting archive to disk and open it and click "Unzip" to extract the 89600_Symbol_Table.xls and ACP.sdf files to your C:\temp directory.
- Open the 89600_Symbol_Table.xls file with Microsoft Excel
- If prompted to enable or disable macros, select "Enable Macros"
- Follow the procedure documented in the Spreadsheet
문서자료 및 다운로드
89600 Symbol Table Example Program
FAQ 내용 2004-12-29
EXE 258 KB