What are the IEEE standards related to Boundary Scan?
The following IEEE standards are related to boundary scan testing:
1. IEEE 1149.1 – IEEE Standard test access port and boundary scan architecture.
2. IEEE 1149.4 – IEEE Standard for a Mixed Signal test bus.
3. IEEE 1149.6 – IEEE Standard for a Boundary Scan testing of advanced digital networks.
4. IEEE 1532 – Boundary Scan based in system configuration of programmable devices.
5. IEEE 1149.7 – IEEE Standard for reduced pin and enhanced functionality test access port and boundary scan architecture.