86100C DCA-J - Eye/Mask Mode
A digital communications analyzer with automated eye diagram analysis for transmitter compliance testing
Eye diagram analysis is the easiest and most intuitive method for viewing high-speed digital communications waveforms. The 86100C has been designed to be the most precise and easy-to-use system to view both optical and electrical digital communications signals.
- Built-in industry standard optical reference receivers for rates from 155 Mb/s to 11 Gb/s
- Optical bandwidths to over 65 GHz for the most accurate waveform fidelity
- Most precise extinction ratio measurements
- Pattern Lock isolates bit sequences leading to mask violations and allows averaging to view noise-impaired signals
- Built-in equalization for analysis of dispersion limited signals and equalization verification